Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: 1st time to the twisties, ride over your limit, then expect this!  (Read 3310 times)

kneedragger77

• Ducati 748, CBR600RR
Re: 1st time to the twisties, ride over your limit, then expect this!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2005, 08:16:10 AM »

Our club has group rides all the time..............noobs and old hacks alike. You ride your own ride. If you can't keep up in the twisties you'll meet us at the next stop sign. It's that easy.

If I had to do a group ride and wait on some noob to lead I'm sure I wouldn't do it ever again.  :jerkoff:

I'm similar.  I go riding for one thing, the pleasure that I can derive from the experience.  Sounds kind of selfish, but what the heck.  This is why I ride with usually 1 (maybe) 2 other people that I KNOW can ride my pace.  I hardly ever ride with noobs or in groups, but when I do I either stay waaaaaaaaaaay in the back (not likely) or piss off and wait for them at the end.  Everyone has to start somewhere, and gain the experience but you aint gonna do it with me trolling along behind you about to fall asleep :'(
halo moto

catch2otwo

Re: 1st time to the twisties, ride over your limit, then expect this!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 02:24:06 PM »
at least he learned from his mistake, and was mature enough to send the message along to others.