Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Crotch Rocket Gyrlz  (Read 35036 times)

Re: Crotch Rocket Gyrlz
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2005, 12:40:06 PM »
The numbers still work.  Trust me.

JQrr

• FREAK Member
  • Do not disturb...
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2005, 12:42:13 PM »
Maybe you should use a calculator.  Your fingers and toes are not enough. :P
You don't know what you don't know until you KNOW what you don't know............  WHAT??

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2005, 12:43:18 PM »
Funny how you guys all h8 me and h8 reading my posts but you always read them and respond repeatedly, attentively waiting for my next thought.  I started this thread about 2 hours ago and already have 30 responses.  If I am so stupid why do you argue with me?  My charisma is intoxicating isn't it.  BTW $400 - $800 per hour (strict clock watchers).

600DubRizzle

• FREAK Member
  • Mmmm....beer
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2005, 12:48:38 PM »
If I am so stupid why do you argue with me?

Boredom. 
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

JQrr

• FREAK Member
  • Do not disturb...
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2005, 01:00:56 PM »
We don't hate, or h8 :P , you and your posts.  I actually think it's very amusing.  Like I said in my earlier post, we all enjoy this shit a lot.  It's just unbelievable that there is a douche bag retard like yourself riding around the streets popping wheelies. :P  You just don't get it, dude.  And, it's pretty clear that you never will.

And, uh, BTW... who the fuck is gonna pay $400-$800/hr for a hooker on bikes?  Like Hi-side mentioned, a top class hooker will be about $1000/night.  (he probably knows from experience. ::) :( :P)  What makes you think people are gonna pay $800/hr just because they are on bikes?  It's not like they are offering anything more than the top hookers do...  Do the customers get to keep the bike afterwards?  If so, then you might have something going for ya! :P
You don't know what you don't know until you KNOW what you don't know............  WHAT??

splitz

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2005, 01:04:18 PM »
And, as for my jerking problem, I have a medical condition called ginormis testitis which I have to shoot a load every few hours so my balls wouldn't explode.  I'm rubbing one out as i type this.  :jerkoff: Uh...uh..ah..uh..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :drool:

I have the same problem, but a nurse comes along every hour and gives me a BJ.  I guess I have better health insurance.  8)

cobes

• FREAK Member
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2005, 01:16:23 PM »
No wonder you have so many responses because your topics are so debatable and stupid sometimes.  It's like me coming on here and asking how to change the blinker fluid in my bike or if putting WD-40 on my tires to make them shiny is a good idea.  It's not your personality it's just the dumb things you say

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2005, 01:18:48 PM »
$400 - $800 is how much they make an hour anyway even without the bike.  I just thought that I could increase my market share this way.

600DubRizzle

• FREAK Member
  • Mmmm....beer
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2005, 01:46:51 PM »
If you're really serious, which you're not, you'd be better off having a custom built trike with seats for the whores.  Just roll up on a bike night and let them do their thing.  Much less cost out of pocket and a whole lot less liability because you don't have to absorb damages from the inevitable clear heel getting stuck on a peg or in a chain.
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2005, 01:58:40 PM »
If you're really serious, which you're not, you'd be better off having a custom built trike with seats for the whores.  Just roll up on a bike night and let them do their thing.  Much less cost out of pocket and a whole lot less liability because you don't have to absorb damages from the inevitable clear heel getting stuck on a peg or in a chain.

HAha.  Yeah I guess.  So sincere.

TopgunRR

• FREAK Member
  • I'm tired of updating the Band o' the Week.
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2005, 02:27:44 PM »
i figured it out. this guy is related to that other retard we drove off.... the alleged "pimp" with money and guns and shit......... always shooting his mouth off.

what was his name? ABSOLUKE......... that was it. what a moron!

so 57... how's your cousin doing, anyway?
Embrace apathy.

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2005, 02:29:31 PM »
He died on his bike.

JQrr

• FREAK Member
  • Do not disturb...
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2005, 02:41:29 PM »
They are the same person... :D

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2005, 02:58:26 PM »
They are the same person... :D

Holmes you super sleuth.  Fretless told everyone about that shit weeks ago that dick.  I was acting completely normal until he had to spill the beans about that and then I was forced to resume that tone.  But I will one day die on my bike...hopefully running into one of you guys in a turn on the freeway at about 150mph putting us both into the wall.  JK...I saw this happen a couple weeks ago on I-75...looked fun.

Hi-Side

• Global Moderator
  • FREAK Member
  • my other bike is your sister...
    • Hi-Side Racing
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2005, 03:06:57 PM »
I'm impressed how completely stupid you've become just over the past few pages of this topic. If no one intercedes you'll be drooling all over yourself and babbling non-sensically... whoa already half-way there...
I'm not a real asshole, but I do play one on the internet...