Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: undesirible passenger???  (Read 22640 times)

Stan

• Wanna go? One twist of the wrist
    • My pics
undesirible passenger???
« on: May 24, 2005, 10:49:48 PM »
So one of my ex's wants to go for a ride on the back of my bike.  Back when I dated her like 6 years ago, she was not, but over the past few years she has gained a little weight.  She's not fat....I'd consider her more "chunky".  She's asked me for rides repeatedly, but I'm reluctant as to what other people might think, considering a chick on the back of a rocket shows a lot of ass.  What do you guys think of this?  Should I do it, or should I let her down again?

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
Re: undesirible passenger???
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 11:18:09 PM »
Not only the look but consider the max weight on the bike.  I believe it's 345 lbs.  Depneding on your weight it might be unsafe altogether.

Angelo1

• FREAK Member
  • Rick James Bitch! Enjoy yourself!!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 08:38:52 AM »
 :-X  I don't want to sound mean but........she's your ex and now she's "chucky"!!!  Why ride her around when tons of other hot girls that would love a ride?? Or even a new girlfriend of less chucky porportions!!!  ;D    Go find some hot bitches.....now!!!  :thumb:
AnGeLO 05 red RR
Arata Ti Slip-on
short stalk V's
fender eliminator
rear seat cowl

Endless

• Endless's very own group
  • Cold Chillin'
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 08:48:16 AM »
I'll ride anyone, ugly, hot, fat, skinny.  It doesn't matter anyways since we'll both be wearing gear.  Although, i do not like riding passengers, takes the fun out of riding.
Machines own the straights.  Riders own the corners.

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 09:17:26 AM »
Jeff can we move this topic to the "unique question section?"

So one of my ex's wants to go for a ride on the back of my bike. Back when I dated her like 6 years ago, she was not, but over the past few years she has gained a little weight. She's not fat....I'd consider her more "chunky". She's asked me for rides repeatedly, but I'm reluctant as to what other people might think, considering a chick on the back of a rocket shows a lot of ass. What do you guys think of this? Should I do it, or should I let her down again?
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Grochy

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 09:31:21 AM »
Just tell her the bike is made for people weighing 65kg and you're already pushing its limits :P

My old man wanted me to give him a lift out to pick up his bike from the repair shop and I told him to get f'd :) He weights about 110kg and I'm 90 LOL!!!!
Learn from the mistakes of others because life's' too short to make them all yourself.

splitz

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 09:55:26 AM »
He weights about 110kg and I'm 90 LOL!!!!

Damn metric system! 

CBRNole

• FREAK Member
  • "Only the captain gets to touch the horn Greg"
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2005, 10:06:39 AM »
Jeff can we move this topic to the "unique question section?"

I'll second the motion.......all in favor?
This message brought to you by Ronald McDonald Racing

TopgunRR

• FREAK Member
  • I'm tired of updating the Band o' the Week.
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2005, 10:20:42 AM »
Damn metric system! 
i'm torn on the metric system. my engineer half loves it because it's well thought out (everything is multiples of 10). but my asshole american half (probably the stronger half) hates it because i have no concept of it's physical measures. how the hell long is a kilometer? how the hell much does a kilogram weigh?

eh, you're right. damn the metric system!
Embrace apathy.

bignate18

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2005, 10:39:22 AM »
So one of my ex's wants to go for a ride on the back of my bike.  Back when I dated her like 6 years ago, she was not, but over the past few years she has gained a little weight.  She's not fat....I'd consider her more "chunky".  She's asked me for rides repeatedly, but I'm reluctant as to what other people might think, considering a chick on the back of a rocket shows a lot of ass.  What do you guys think of this?  Should I do it, or should I let her down again?

i always always say to girls, "so you wanna ride huh, well you have to be no more than 115 lbs." and they say, "you asshole" and i am a free man. fat girls make bike scrape.

SquidLid

• FREAK Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2005, 10:55:31 AM »
how the hell long is a kilometer?

1.6 kilometers per mile.  Roughly one and a half times the distance in kilometers.

how the hell much does a kilogram weigh?

0.45 kilograms per pound.  Roughly half the mass in kilograms.

I don't understand why we're NOT on the metric system.  We're one of the only countries that doesn't widely accept the SI measurement.  It's simple to use, and even simpler to scale to larger or smaller units.  Ever try going from pounds to grams?  What about quarts to ounces?  Square feet to acres?

mumartin

• It's a Honda!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2005, 10:56:44 AM »
Dude... I think your ex wants another ride on you!   ;D

Phil314

• Purple Throbbing
  • Warning: Rider may bail at any time!
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2005, 12:19:31 PM »
What do you guys think of this? 

Send her over to my house. I'll give her all the riding she can handle.

Crash

• FREAK Member
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2005, 12:32:35 PM »
i'm torn on the metric system. my engineer half loves it because it's well thought out (everything is multiples of 10). but my asshole american half (probably the stronger half) hates it because i have no concept of it's physical measures. how the hell long is a kilometer? how the hell much does a kilogram weigh?

eh, you're right. damn the metric system!

I have a very good idea of how long a Kilometer is, we do all our land navigation in the Corps in Klicks. 
I am kinder and gentler now.  I will bend you over AND use lube cuz Jeff said I should.

You still aint getin a reach around.

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2005, 12:40:57 PM »
Stan, put the rear cowl on, remove the passenger foot pegs and tell her your bike was made for racing, not passengers...
"There but for the grace of God go I"