Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Two Guys, One Bike  (Read 49301 times)

JerseyRR

• FREAK Member
    • My Gallery
Re: Two Guys, One Bike
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2005, 08:37:09 PM »
I've actually never seen it here. Guys in Philly think they are too "hard" or too "cool" to ride 2 up with another guy.
What if (God forbid) something happens to your friend's bike and it's not ridable? Do you leave him stranded? Make him call a cab?

One of my friend's told me he would only ride behind me ( he called it riding "bitch") if he has a helmet on to cover his face.
I mean, really! So some guys won't even ride behind a gyrl here!

Well I've never given a ride yet but I have a few gyrlfriends (get your minds OUT of the gutter!!) and a few female family members that I plan on giving the second helmet to for a quick ride.
Does that make me look gay too???

NO , I think it's a turn on Danee!  I would personally never ride on the  back of any bike, but that is just me.
I'm a son of a gun, so I keep my pops with me

ArmyJumper

• FREAK Member
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2005, 08:54:48 PM »
NO , I think it's a turn on Danee!  I would personally never ride on the  back of any bike, but that is just me.
Im with you. I rode on the back of a bike 1 time and never again...I never felt so un comfortable in my life. Almost like I had no control over anything on the bike and it made me kinda nervous. As for riding 2 up in general. Im not gonna be doing that. Done it 1 time and almost a disaster.  :P
Hey dude, can you wheelie? Dude, do a wheelie, dude! Hey dude, do a wheelie!

some_guy79

• FREAK Member
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2005, 09:29:36 PM »
Nothing wrong with two guys riding two up. I'm not a big fan of being the pasenger, but I usually prefer driving when I'm in my cage too.

The people I hung around with in college gave me rides a few times. You gotta get a ride sometimes if you have no wheels of your own. It got me hooked on bikes.

Riding on the back with another guy doesn't make you gay. However, if you find yourself turned on afterward and you're not interested in the motorcycle, it's time to seriously reconsider your lifestyle.

JerseyRR

• FREAK Member
    • My Gallery
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2005, 11:14:39 PM »
Nothing wrong with two guys riding two up. I'm not a big fan of being the pasenger, but I usually prefer driving when I'm in my cage too.

The people I hung around with in college gave me rides a few times. You gotta get a ride sometimes if you have no wheels of your own. It got me hooked on bikes.

Riding on the back with another guy doesn't make you gay. However, if you find yourself turned on afterward and you're not interested in the motorcycle, it's time to seriously reconsider your lifestyle.

:P :P
I'm a son of a gun, so I keep my pops with me

mumartin

• It's a Honda!
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2005, 08:58:15 AM »
Let me just say.... if something is going to be sticking me in the back while I am riding, I would prefer it to be a girls upper half instead of a guys lower half!   8)

But, if one of my buddies had bike trouble... I would not leave him stranded.  So perhaps they should make a warning sticker for the passenger seat.  'Reserved for Hot Babe or can be used in case of emergency'.   :P

Grochy

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2005, 09:35:26 AM »
C'mon grow up a bit. It's far from gay just to double a mate.
Learn from the mistakes of others because life's' too short to make them all yourself.

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2005, 10:13:01 AM »

This is the gayest post ever!

bignate18

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2005, 10:41:40 AM »
Yeah, I care what you guys think of me.  :jerkoff:

lol dont man, they are just busting your balls.  ::)

mumartin

• It's a Honda!
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2005, 10:53:56 AM »

Grow up?  This coming from a guy who has boobs bouncing on the screen as his profile!   :P

honiton

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2005, 01:00:30 AM »
This is the gayest post ever!

Its offical.. 57 has come out of the closet..

57 go play your money... you homo... ::)

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2005, 07:26:19 AM »
Homoton, you are small and broke.  I could buy you...stop talking shit beeeooootch.

Grochy

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2005, 07:33:38 AM »
Homoton, you are small and broke.  I could buy you...stop talking shit beeeooootch.

You love to cop it up the cakehole you fag. 69 is what I like to get up to with  my misses. '57' must be what fags like to do... it's a free world an all you don't bother me.
Learn from the mistakes of others because life's' too short to make them all yourself.

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2005, 08:10:28 AM »
68 and I owe her one.  Peace you punany juice drinker.  What is a cakehole?...Your nose?  Are you a coke head?

600DubRizzle

• FREAK Member
  • Mmmm....beer
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2005, 08:36:23 AM »
 :P CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!   :P
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

laubin

• FREAK Member
  • MSF SITH LORD
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2005, 11:22:20 AM »
2 guys on a bike in a purpose driven scenario is ok ..you might have or want to explain yourself.  But going on a long ride for fun does  give the impression of being homosexual.  I don't think this is a phobia only here in the states. NAH... but I digress IMHO; I think Homosexuality is an abomination to society and God's  word. Not that I hate them; nor advertise that I do ; Just disapprove.
2 girls on a bike?... well that relates back to how most guys hate gay guys but dig seeing chicks get it on.
 Man;... a guy getting a ride from a girl?!  SHouldn't be an issue, but maybe if you have chauvanistic tendencies.
The force is strong with you Young Skywalker, ...but you are not yet a Jedi...