Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Two Guys, One Bike  (Read 50553 times)

dissevered

• FNG
Re: Two Guys, One Bike
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2005, 07:05:38 PM »
i really dont get whats the big fucking deal
im from israel we were riding three guys on a vespa
its more funny then gay
i guess pepole here are so fucking gay and thay just dont wanna turn them self in

ditto...  good post

if you cant sit next to a man without feeling weird, then I think its YOU who we should be watchin out for haha. 

manningr2

• Newbies
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2005, 10:24:38 PM »
haha ohh man i just saw two guys riding a kawasucki... *caugh* excuse me kawasaki the other day.. at first i was like ohh man that chick is riding with her shirt off!!! then i realized both the driver and passenger were male and not wearing any shirts! me and my brother(he rides a cbr600f4i) raced after them and pulled up next to them, one on either side.. we both pointed and made laughing gestures and dissapeared.. it was by far the gayest and funniest thing ever!!!!
me: i didnt buy this bike for fun! it was an investment
mom:how do you figure?
me: with gas prices the way they are it'll pay its self off over time

« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2005, 09:46:34 AM »
haha ohh man i just saw two guys riding a kawasucki... *caugh* excuse me kawasaki the other day.. at first i was like ohh man that chick is riding with her shirt off!!! then i realized both the driver and passenger were male and not wearing any shirts! me and my brother(he rides a cbr600f4i) raced after them and pulled up next to them, one on either side.. we both pointed and made laughing gestures and dissapeared.. it was by far the gayest and funniest thing ever!!!!

That is very gay.

bignate18

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2005, 09:12:18 AM »
*woke from hybernation* holy crap thats gay. did they have their pants on?

mjflagg

• Newbies
    • Flagg's 600RR Site
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2006, 12:42:07 AM »
I just have to add my 2 cents!

Unless it's an emergency type situation; who thinks it's alright to have a bone in your back? It's not homophobic, its pretty gay if you ask me.

As far as riding bitch behind a chick; I don't mind just as long as she doesn't kill me. Also, I prefer if she was 120lb, nice build, sporting a '04 or newer F4i, she was wearing two piece leathers and got that thong action going on!

Gay or not; third world countries need to get cable TV!
'04 CBR600RR - Yosh Exh, PCIIIUSB, 520&Geared, D208s, Flush Mount & Integrated Tail Lights
'02 F-150 - Stock
'65 Mustang Coupe - Roller 306 "Straight Line Delight"

airbox

• Newbies
  • Combat Cyclist
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2006, 12:11:10 AM »
What about a goldwing?  Goldwing is a little more relaxed and stuff maybe you would feel different about two guys on one of those.  I wouldn't think twice porbably.  But yes it is a little weird seein two guys on a sportbike. 

Also, with a guy and a girl, wouldn't it be safer for a guy to be in front all the time just for the weight distribution thing?  Lighter weight up high on the rear seat?  Maybe if the girl was heavier than you, then itd be different :D
Unless it was HER bike and you HAD to sit on back. :spank:
The airbox is the most dangerous part.

Wir müssen leben bis wir sterben.

Angelo1

• FREAK Member
  • Rick James Bitch! Enjoy yourself!!
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2006, 09:48:41 AM »
I don't think it gay to ride another guy on the back of your bike....... :run:..........Oh, yea i do!! :P  C'mon sitting between some guys legs and him holding on to you. G-A-Y!!  :-* I guess its fine if you want to look like a bunch of bitches!! :P
AnGeLO 05 red RR
Arata Ti Slip-on
short stalk V's
fender eliminator
rear seat cowl

percocettrr

• Newbies
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2006, 09:40:24 AM »
I've actually never seen it here. Guys in Philly think they are too "hard" or too "cool" to ride 2 up with another guy.
What if (God forbid) something happens to your friend's bike and it's not ridable? Do you leave him stranded? Make him call a cab?

One of my friend's told me he would only ride behind me ( he called it riding "bitch") if he has a helmet on to cover his face.
I mean, really! So some guys won't even ride behind a gyrl here!

Well I've never given a ride yet but I have a few gyrlfriends (get your minds OUT of the gutter!!) and a few female family members that I plan on giving the second helmet to for a quick ride.
Does that make me look gay too???

i wouldnt be stopping for ice cream or taking the long way home...  if another guy breaks his bike thats one thing but if you are going anywere other then to the hospital get a tow truck or to the closest one of your houses you are a fag

airbox

• Newbies
  • Combat Cyclist
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2006, 12:35:46 PM »
I rode on the back of my friend's mom's Shadow-1300.  Felt weird but she is a good rider.  It was just down the street and back.  Small seat.
The airbox is the most dangerous part.

Wir müssen leben bis wir sterben.

DakotaCBR

• CBR600RR.com Racer
  • FREAK Member
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2006, 08:33:51 PM »
I rode on the back of my friend's mom's Shadow-1300.  Felt weird but she is a good rider.  It was just down the street and back.  Small seat.

Friend's mom eh? Sounds good to me.
CCS FL #308

Lithium Motorsports      ScorpionEXO      Vortex      Trackdaymag.com      Woodcraft

Stigo69

• Wish i could get her!!
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2006, 10:12:08 PM »
ill tell you what i have to ride on the bike of one of my friends bike with him (it was either that or the bike was getting impounded) and i felt like a flamming homo, the only thing i had a little save in was that i own about the darkest shield for my helmet that you can still see through so luckly if we passed anyone we knew i didnt get recognized.   :spank:  KILL ME NOW!!

2007CBRrr

• Jeeahh
  • Newbies
« Reply #71 on: February 18, 2007, 03:10:58 AM »
*woke from hybernation* holy crap thats gay. did they have their pants on?

Wow, Nate Or 57 Whichever one you prefer, That in itself is a gay question.

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #72 on: February 18, 2007, 09:21:33 AM »
Wow, Nate Or 57 Whichever one you prefer, That in itself is a gay question.

I like you...your first and only post and you chose to pick on Nate...don't sweat it though, he's been banned a long time ago! Don't forget to tell the girls what underwear you have on (inside joke). :P
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Grady

• FREAK Member
  • http://www.sportbikefunnies.com/
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2007, 02:46:51 PM »
I like you...what underwear do you have on

Speaking of gay.. Ahem, err Fret that sure does sound pretty gay!
Cherry as in mint or as in cherry red. And if cherry red, wine cherry, wild cherry, black cherry, or mint cherry? Actually do you have some mint tires in minty green, or mint & chip?  ;D

Grady

• FREAK Member
  • http://www.sportbikefunnies.com/
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2007, 02:49:11 PM »
I like you...what underwear do you have on .
Speaking of gay.. Ahem, err Fret that sure does sound pretty gay!

Just in case you decide to do some html magic. I think Ive got you now.
Mmmmhaaa hahaah hahah :spank:
Cherry as in mint or as in cherry red. And if cherry red, wine cherry, wild cherry, black cherry, or mint cherry? Actually do you have some mint tires in minty green, or mint & chip?  ;D