Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Two Guys, One Bike  (Read 48234 times)

Two Guys, One Bike
« on: May 24, 2005, 09:27:42 AM »
 :P  I saw three guys come in to Dairy Queen with helmets in their hands.  I looked outside and only saw to bikes.  My friend and I waited for them to leave.  When they mounted their zx6r my friend, two families sitting at picnick tables, and I all pointed and laughed.  It was the gayest thing I have ever seen.  :P

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
Re: Two Guys, One Bike
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 09:29:50 AM »
2 dudes riding 2-up...funny.  I did that once..for about 100 yards when moving ym friends broken bike up to mine. 

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 09:56:50 AM »
 :run: :P

Endless

• Endless's very own group
  • Cold Chillin'
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 10:11:02 AM »
Nah, the best is 2 dudes on a scooter.   :P  I've ridden 2 up with my cousin before, just to get my bike from my sisters.  First time i've ridden as a passenger and let me tell you, i was scared as hell.  Also, i didn't feel to weird since i was wearing gear, and all i really cared about was NOT getting caught helmetless with another dude.
Machines own the straights.  Riders own the corners.

600DubRizzle

• FREAK Member
  • Mmmm....beer
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 10:14:22 AM »
You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 02:39:01 PM »
It's got to be the gayest looking thing ever!

SquidLid

• FREAK Member
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 02:45:03 PM »
Would you say that if it were two chicks riding two-up?

Funny that society has the impression that two guys riding together on a motorcycle have to be gay...

I saw guys riding two-up all over Europe.  Granted, I did a double take when I first saw it.  However, I didn't see anyone else pointing, laughing, making jokes, and going through other general histrionics over it.  I think their society is a little less homophobic than America, where most straight guys being called homosexual is a fate worse than death.

Daneegyrl

• FREAK Member
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 02:46:05 PM »
I've actually never seen it here. Guys in Philly think they are too "hard" or too "cool" to ride 2 up with another guy.
What if (God forbid) something happens to your friend's bike and it's not ridable? Do you leave him stranded? Make him call a cab?

One of my friend's told me he would only ride behind me ( he called it riding "bitch") if he has a helmet on to cover his face.
I mean, really! So some guys won't even ride behind a gyrl here!

Well I've never given a ride yet but I have a few gyrlfriends (get your minds OUT of the gutter!!) and a few female family members that I plan on giving the second helmet to for a quick ride.
Does that make me look gay too???
Be Easy,

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 02:49:04 PM »
One of the funniest things I think I've seen was a huge Italian restaurant owner in our area was test riding a little pink scooter for his daughter, with her on the back.  Just funny to see this big, Italian, Mafia-Type guy riding a little scooter with a girl on the back.

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2005, 02:49:24 PM »
Of course it is okay for girls to do anything together as long as they are both hot.  If you think it's okay for a guy to literally "ride" another guys ass all the way home, then I hope I never catch you doing it.  You may cause a laughing attack that causes me to fall off my bike.

honiton

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2005, 02:54:16 PM »
When I went to Argentina, my friend was riding a Royal Star and I was in the back, he find it easier to get around traffic rather than drive a car, maybe it look gay in the states but all other places I think it doesnt look that bad..

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2005, 03:05:49 PM »
When I went to Argentina, my friend was riding a Royal Star and I was in the back, he find it easier to get around traffic rather than drive a car, maybe it look gay in the states but all other places I think it doesnt look that bad..

I think you might be wrong about that.  As a general rule; if something looks gay, it doesn't matter where it happens.  Just try to keep flap A out of slot B Homoton.

SquidLid

• FREAK Member
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2005, 03:20:44 PM »
Dude, you might want to update your maturity level to something beyond the 7th grade.  People tend to respect you more as a result...

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2005, 03:33:07 PM »
Yeah, I care what you guys think of me.  :jerkoff:

jezterr

• FREAK Member
  • (^_^)
    • juniormonkey.com
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2005, 05:07:01 PM »
I've actually never seen it here. Guys in Philly think they are too "hard" or too "cool" to ride 2 up with another guy.
What if (God forbid) something happens to your friend's bike and it's not ridable? Do you leave him stranded? Make him call a cab?

One of my friend's told me he would only ride behind me ( he called it riding "bitch") if he has a helmet on to cover his face.
I mean, really! So some guys won't even ride behind a gyrl here!

Well I've never given a ride yet but I have a few gyrlfriends (get your minds OUT of the gutter!!) and a few female family members that I plan on giving the second helmet to for a quick ride.
Does that make me look gay too???

no that makes you even hotter than you already are. and i would never mind riding bitch on a chick's bike, though i'd probably get slapped after each ride.

and yeah, i've given buddies rides, but for really short distances. like everyone else, i prefer my female backpacks.
Quote from: laxrider04
i used to be a pirate.....yarrrr
juniormonkey.com