Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Official speeding ticket thread - post yours here  (Read 10816 times)

honiton

Re: Official speeding ticket thread - post yours here
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2005, 02:02:31 AM »
I believe most photo tickets are for running Red lights, there isnt any yet for speeding.. well I hope not..

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2005, 09:19:34 AM »
I was hoping other people would actually post their speeding photos....don't they give you them in the states?

Not in PA.  We still have cops give us tickets

Meddiepie954rr

• FREAK Member
  • Dude! Do a wheelie!
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2005, 09:37:19 AM »
Not to be the only ass hat here...(or maybe the only one who's not?  Nah, probably the first one)  But this thread is fucking stupid.  I mean, I understand that a lot of people speed and act stupid from time to time...but... Twice the speed limit regularly, 3 times the speed limit regularly...won't do trackdays when they're only $6 because you 'prefer the street'?   :jerkoff:
"We all take a modicum of risk every time we thumb the starter - it's just inherent to the sport." - SportRider

...and my dad can beat up your dad...

ASMA/CCS SW AM #36

Zero Gravity
Monster Energy
Utopia Optics

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
  • Canadian living in TAIWAN.
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2005, 10:37:36 AM »
Not to be the only ass hat here...(or maybe the only one who's not?  Nah, probably the first one)  But this thread is fucking stupid.  I mean, I understand that a lot of people speed and act stupid from time to time...but... Twice the speed limit regularly, 3 times the speed limit regularly...won't do trackdays when they're only $6 because you 'prefer the street'?   :jerkoff:

The track is small here...very small. So yeah I prefer the long ocean freeways....not so odd. I do 260 on roads where the limit is 50...but only for short spurts. And yeah...I pretty much am always doing twice the speed limit. I've tried going slower but I lose concentration and have accidents. I've had 8 crashes on bikes....not one of which while going fast...and I'm usually going fast. So to me at least it seems like fast is safer. dunno.
Don'tSpit,Swallow.The protein content in that wad is the equivalent to a medium size pork chop-Oprah

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2005, 10:42:22 AM »
The track is small here...very small. So yeah I prefer the long ocean freeways....not so odd. I do 260 on roads where the limit is 50...but only for short spurts. And yeah...I pretty much am always doing twice the speed limit. I've tried going slower but I lose concentration and have accidents. I've had 8 crashes on bikes....not one of which while going fast...and I'm usually going fast. So to me at least it seems like fast is safer. dunno.

That's good for you, but the 9th crash could end your riding career and if you ride fast all the time then fast mistakes are going to happen, but I'm sure you're man enough to handle the consequences...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 05:01:34 PM by Fretless33 »
"There but for the grace of God go I"

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
  • Canadian living in TAIWAN.
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2005, 10:54:48 AM »
That's good for you, but the 9th crash could end your riding career and if you ride fast all the time then, mistakes are going to happen, but I'm sure you're man enough to handle the consequences...

No...not really. I'll probably cry for a few days...then roll my wheel chair in front of a train.
Don'tSpit,Swallow.The protein content in that wad is the equivalent to a medium size pork chop-Oprah

honiton

« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2005, 04:36:47 PM »
No...not really. I'll probably cry for a few days...then roll my wheel chair in front of a train.

Thats the spirit.. Keep on rolling..  :spank:

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2005, 05:02:31 PM »

You joke now, but it ain't a joke....
"There but for the grace of God go I"

toastmaster

• FNG
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2005, 12:22:36 AM »
Hey Guys,

I got a few tickets about a month ago, one was for racing and the other was for doing 155mph in a 55mph zone. I was in my S2K, I will post pics of the tickets if you want to see them.                                                               
« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 12:26:37 AM by toastmaster »

honiton

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2005, 02:55:53 AM »
Hey Guys,

I got a few tickets about a month ago, one was for racing and the other was for doing 155mph in a 55mph zone. I was in my S2K, I will post pics of the tickets if you want to see them.                                                               

Squid Alert...

Please post the ticket so that Mordeth will be happy to actually see someone else post a pic of their ticket.

BananaRider

• FREAK Member
  • The pipe is the perfect punchline indicator.
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2005, 12:18:19 AM »
I just got a damn speeding ticket two weeks ago.  i was on my work to work at 630 am and i got a ticket for 80 in a 65. SHIT!!!
I used to do drugs... I still do, but i used to to.

Mitch Hedberg

Tibbett

• FREAK Member
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2005, 12:52:19 AM »
My speeding ticket (which I'm going to court for tomorrow) was for 120 in a supposed 30mph..however..the road is a PRIVATE road leading back to my parents house.  :-X  It's supposed to be dropped and the only reason I was speeding is because it is private property..evidently the cop couldn't read the signs at the start of the road.
I wasn't speeding..you were just going too slow.

'07 Yamaha R6

NewRedRider

• FREAK Member
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2005, 07:42:34 PM »
My speeding ticket (which I'm going to court for tomorrow) was for 120 in a supposed 30mph..however..the road is a PRIVATE road leading back to my parents house. :-X It's supposed to be dropped and the only reason I was speeding is because it is private property..evidently the cop couldn't read the signs at the start of the road.
You should press charges for trespassing.  :P
**I'm not a post whore! I just have a lot of opinions**

honiton

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2005, 08:19:28 PM »
You should press charges for trespassing.  :P

+1 and I wasnt kidding...  8)

honiton

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2005, 12:42:31 AM »
I can hardly read the hand writing..