Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: Official speeding ticket thread - post yours here  (Read 10829 times)

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
  • Canadian living in TAIWAN.
Official speeding ticket thread - post yours here
« on: May 03, 2005, 11:39:06 PM »
Original title: Pics of your ass...post here!

I thought it might be neat to have a place to post your photo speeding tickets. Not only can you show everyone how irresponsible you are....you can show them what roads have cameras that they might not be aware of. Don't forget to blur your plate number first (where do you think Jeff gets all his spare parts?).

« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 11:40:45 PM by Mordeth »
Don'tSpit,Swallow.The protein content in that wad is the equivalent to a medium size pork chop-Oprah

honiton

Re: Official speeding ticket thread - post yours here
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 12:35:11 AM »
 :P :P :P You got caught by the camera I see...

Fretless33

• Freakin' old guy
  • Administrator
  • Endless's very own group
    • Check me out!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 01:10:45 AM »
That's nice that they sent you the picture...
"There but for the grace of God go I"

V-Rob

• FREAK Member
  • I'm da malpa
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 02:01:48 AM »
I see the bike, I see you, I see a bunch of symbols....sooooo how fast were you going there ???
blue Schwinn 10-speed...nice

honiton

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 03:15:56 AM »
I see the bike, I see you, I see a bunch of symbols....sooooo how fast were you going there ???

Speed limit is 60 Km and he is going 101 Km so he is 41 Km over speed limit, I dont know what is 41km converted to MPH.. anyone?  I only know 100km is 60 mph... the date is 2/13/94 (94 is chinese year to translate to US just add 11 so its 2005, btw chinese calender has different year as U.S) at 10:37 am.  the bottom character tell what is the license plate number and where and office name and some other shit that I am lazy to translate..

BTW Mordeth, you are going to pay a lot of money for the ticket and donate your money towards the big brother ( I meant the camera) and govt...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 03:18:08 AM by honiton »

Starky

• FREAK Member
  • Ride red or go to HELL!
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 07:25:10 AM »
Nice work my best speeding ticket is the one I didn't get as it happened to be a friend of mine from highschool. I was doing 90 in a posted 40K zone and got to go home with no coupons.
Just remember one thing it was all started by a mouse_______Walt Disney

If you can dream it you can do it_______Epcot Centre

JQrr

• FREAK Member
  • Do not disturb...
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 08:48:10 AM »
the date is 2/13/94 (94 is chinese year to translate to US just add 11 so its 2005, btw chinese calender has different year as U.S)

REally?  So, in China it's the year 1994??? ???
You don't know what you don't know until you KNOW what you don't know............  WHAT??

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2005, 09:11:34 AM »

Yeah and their dating system is actually more accurate than the Western one...because it actually goes off of the moon....err, I think. So if you thought the world would end in the year 2000...don't worry...it still might.
Don'tSpit,Swallow.The protein content in that wad is the equivalent to a medium size pork chop-Oprah

PaikyPoo

• FREAK Member
  • WoO HoO
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2005, 09:14:59 AM »
jezzuz... look at the SIZE of his license plate

i don't have a picture of it, but i got a 100 in a 55... that turned out to be expensive

madmanu

• FREAK Member
  • I can resist everything but tambok pepe!
    • oneseba
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2005, 09:30:32 AM »
jezzuz... look at the SIZE of his license plate

:P Your fender elim kit is bigger than the stock mudflap  :P

Anyways I don't get it. Why post of a picture where you got caught in overspeeding or tell your friends that's a hot cop area so they beware themselves, when if you just ride within or just a tad above the limit you won't have to think about anything at all but your riding and the cages around you  :spank: There's really no sense and no satisfaction from going at excessive speeds in the public road. If you make it your personal track don't even make an excuse that you can't afford the track, you're riding an $9K toy and can't shell out $150 for a trackday  ::)

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2005, 09:47:34 AM »
:P Your fender elim kit is bigger than the stock mudflap  :P

Anyways I don't get it. Why post of a picture where you got caught in overspeeding or tell your friends that's a hot cop area so they beware themselves, when if you just ride within or just a tad above the limit you won't have to think about anything at all but your riding and the cages around you  :spank: There's really no sense and no satisfaction from going at excessive speeds in the public road. If you make it your personal track don't even make an excuse that you can't afford the track, you're riding an $9K toy and can't shell out $150 for a trackday  ::)

A few things to address here.
First of all...there is no elim kit in that pic...so I'm not sure what you are talking about. On average I always do twice the posted speed limit...been doing it for seven years. So in that pic I wasn't going "fast" in my mind at all...I was riding casual. You should also notice that in the pic it's a 4 lane road with no traffic in the "country". I bought my bike in Taiwan....and in Taiwan it doesn't sell for $9k it sells for $16k. And in contrast our track days here only cost 6 dollars a day. But I prefer the street.....thank you very much.  :embarrassed:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2005, 10:11:04 AM by Mordeth »

madmanu

• FREAK Member
  • I can resist everything but tambok pepe!
    • oneseba
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2005, 10:04:01 AM »
The plate is so huge that it covered all the of the stock fender, it must be useful to ride in dirt so the dirt gets caught there rather than being flinged all over  :P

Seriously, you ride twice the posted speed limit always? :embarrassed: :D You're lucky there are not too many a*holes cagers out there 

Mordeth

• FREAK Member
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2005, 10:12:49 AM »
The plate is so huge that it covered all the of the stock fender, it must be useful to ride in dirt so the dirt gets caught there rather than being flinged all over  :P

Seriously, you ride twice the posted speed limit always? :embarrassed: :D You're lucky there are not too many a*holes cagers out there 

Just the other week I passed a police car doing 5 times the posted speed limit. It was on a bridge with no traffic other than me and the cop. Not bragging....just saying.

jezterr

• FREAK Member
  • (^_^)
    • juniormonkey.com
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2005, 10:18:12 AM »

they'll still get to party like it's 1999!
Quote from: laxrider04
i used to be a pirate.....yarrrr
juniormonkey.com

marcmcm

• FREAK Member
  • I'm kinder and gentler...you should be too
    • PA Sportbikes
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2005, 11:22:35 AM »
I've never gotten a ticket on the bike (knock on wood) but I've had several in the car.  65 in a 45, 55 in a 35 (after sliding through the second timing marker on the brakes), 37 in a 25, 55 in a 35 (after slowing down from 85 to make the turn into work...I was late), 84 in a 65, 75 in a 55.  Several warnings but those were all a while ago so my record is clean now.