Check out Superbike Store for the best racing deals you can find!

Author Topic: 05 600RR Chrome - Yoshimura Exhaust Silver/Black  (Read 5746 times)

TopgunRR

• FREAK Member
  • I'm tired of updating the Band o' the Week.
Re: 05 600RR Chrome - Yoshimura Exhaust Silver/Black
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »
it looks good.  ;D
Embrace apathy.

Endless

• Endless's very own group
  • Cold Chillin'
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2005, 01:46:47 PM »
Bike looks great but I still believe its a waste of time and money.  Then again its not my bike, time or money so I think it loos sharp.  Nicely done. 

What ISN'T a waste of money to you?  If he was a racer and bought a Scott's sd would that be a waste?  If he bought a stunting cage and he likes to stunt would that be a waste too?  Everything is a waste of money IMO, everything, but that's how the world revolves.  We work our asses off just to buy some useless POS that nobody ever needs.  Did you need that jetski that you bought?  Did you need that ATV that you have?

:P  And before you reciprocate back with something as brutal as what Topgun posted in the other thread, i just want you to know, i'm just joking. 8)
Machines own the straights.  Riders own the corners.

ITecs

• Newbies
    • ITecs Corp
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2005, 02:03:32 PM »
A waste of money is spending a thousand in a strip club in one night.... Well maybe if you took home ll the ladies back to your house, you wouldn't regret it!

I spend roughly around 2,700 on blinkers, chrome and an extra 800 for the yoshi, too bad I can't roll my bike in the strip club!  :spank:

rjh200

• FREAK Member
  • I'm Addicted
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2005, 02:24:51 PM »
What ISN'T a waste of money to you?
not much

If he was a racer and bought a Scott's sd would that be a waste?  If he bought a stunting cage and he likes to stunt would that be a waste too? Nope, you need those.  :thumb:   

Everything is a waste of money IMO, everything, but that's how the world revolves.  We work our asses off just to buy some useless POS that nobody ever needs. Maybe you do, I don't work hard  8)

Did you need that jetski that you bought?  Did you need that ATV that you have?
That does not count cause I made money off of both of those  8)

A waste of money is spending a thousand in a strip club in one night.... Well maybe if you took home ll the ladies back to your house, you wouldn't regret it!

I spend roughly around 2,700 on blinkers, chrome and an extra 800 for the yoshi, too bad I can't roll my bike in the strip club! :spank:

I don't go to strip clubs, I wait for the after hours parties.   ;D  Hey man if you got the money and it's what you like then so be it.  I think the bike looks sharp as hell it is just not something I would spend money on.  Especially since I take my bike off roading.   :P
Bring on the squids, I need part for my bike.

Meddiepie954rr

• FREAK Member
  • Dude! Do a wheelie!
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2005, 07:58:05 PM »
What ISN'T a waste of money to you?  If he was a racer and bought a Scott's sd would that be a waste?  If he bought a stunting cage and he likes to stunt would that be a waste too?  Everything is a waste of money IMO, everything, but that's how the world revolves.  We work our asses off just to buy some useless POS that nobody ever needs.  Did you need that jetski that you bought?  Did you need that ATV that you have?

:P  And before you reciprocate back with something as brutal as what Topgun posted in the other thread, i just want you to know, i'm just joking. 8)

A waste of money is anything that you add to your bike that's the exact opposite of a "performance mod"  Ya jack ass.  A stunna will put a cage on his bike to keep himself from fucking up his case covers/engine when he drops it, a racer will put a damper on his bike so that he doesn't go into a bad tank slapper coming out of a corner.  There's a difference between dropping mad money on making your bike heavier and less flickable, and dropping money into your bike to save yourself in the future/add performace to your bike.  Ya ass hat ::) :P
"We all take a modicum of risk every time we thumb the starter - it's just inherent to the sport." - SportRider

...and my dad can beat up your dad...

ASMA/CCS SW AM #36

Zero Gravity
Monster Energy
Utopia Optics

bame

• i am not a llama!
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2005, 03:32:20 PM »
you forgot to crome out the rotors  :P

ITecs

• Newbies
    • ITecs Corp
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2005, 03:24:51 PM »
Joking? Rotors are done, even the portion where the brake pads touch ;)

ITecs

• Newbies
    • ITecs Corp
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2005, 03:26:31 PM »
uumm... the ; ) does the double flip finger?    :-X

p.s. I didn't have the entire rotor dipped, just the center portion

BN1

• FNG
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2005, 04:36:05 PM »
Im not really a fan of chrome on a sports bike but the wheels look amazing!!!!
Wont the chrome start to flake off on the alloy though?

bame

• i am not a llama!
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2005, 05:49:14 PM »
guess i missed seeing the rotors were cromed.... definatly didnt know you could do that

ITecs

• Newbies
    • ITecs Corp
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2005, 07:53:37 PM »
I've heard mixed things about the chrome being able to chip off,  I would think that it may, however, I have a 2 year warranty on the chrome and I know for sure that I will get rid of the bike before then.

Tibbett

• FREAK Member
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2005, 08:01:02 PM »
My buddy has a chromed gixxer (any surprise?) and he's had it for three years now. As long as you take care of it, it'll stay looking shiny and you can park it as much as you want.
I wasn't speeding..you were just going too slow.

'07 Yamaha R6